Saturday 14 May 2011

Thoughts on The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Finale & Ideas On What Might Happen In Season 3!!

I thought the finale was amazing!! Aww poor Damon! He had some awesome moments with Alaric in this scene (I love Alaric). I thought the flashbacks were pretty cool especially the one where it flipped back and forth b/w Damon wanting to drink Katherine's blood and then biting Elena. I love how she helped him out and wouldn't leave his side. I am so happy that Elena kissed Damon. I love the line she said to him "I like you now. Just the way you are.". I love how she was there for him and how Katherine caught on that Elena is love with both brothers by saying "It okay to love them both. I did." Katherine actually had a few surprising moments in this episode one being her giving the blood to Damon and the second by her actually showing emotion when Klaus was hurting Stefan.

Speaking of Stefan I LOVED his storyline. I did not expect the cure for the werewolf bite to be Klaus's blood. I felt bad for him when Klaus made him drink blood bag after blood bag. Poor guy he was living off very little human blood and mostly animal blood & now he's forced to go back to his old habits by giving into human blood. At the end he wasn't even hesitating at all when he went in and killed that girl! I love that he was so worried about his brother that he was willing to give into his old ways and leave town with Klaus. Also Klaus staking Elijah was a really shocking scene!

Also Caroline/Liz had an adorable scene, I am so happy that her mom has finally accepted her.

Jeremy's storyline was really intriguing. I felt so bad for him when he was in the grill with Damon and the sheriff shot him! That scene was so sad but I am so happy that Bonnie was able to get the witches to help her in the end to save him. I know the witches said there would be consequences but I was so surprised by the twist at the end. I can't believe that Jeremy can see ghosts and that Vicky and Anna are back!

As to season 3 i've heard that its going to be the year of the originals. It'll be really interesting to see more of the Originals history and to possibly meet the other family members. I'm really excited to see what will happen with Jeremy since he can now see ghosts. I wonder what exact plans Klaus has in store for Stefan. I can't wait for the show to return!


Favorite Quotes:


1) "I'm sorry you've reached somebody who's currently not operating."-Alaric Saltzman
2) "I like you now. Just the way you are."-Elena Gilbert
3) "What's the plan superman?"-Damon Salvatore
4) "Trouble is, I don't know if you'd be of any good to me the way you are now You are just shy of useless."-Klaus
4) "You can thank me tomorrow. And the day after that. And the day after that...and the day after that."-Alaric Saltzman 





No comments:

Post a Comment